Smiles 4 Tampa Bay is a low cost dental clinic that helps financially challenged patients to be able to smile again through charitable dental care. We set our patients up with an affordable suggested donation schedule, and setup a payment plan that can fit your specific budget with no insurance required. Denture service suggested donation fees go to support the SmileFaith Veterans Dental Clinic, which offers completely free dental care to under-served Veterans in the Tampa Bay area & beyond.
Why Smiles 4 Tampa Bay?
- Low Cost Dental Clinic – Why pay thousands when you can pay so little for excellent quality? We are the nonprofit dentist in your community who truly cares.
- Local – We are dental technology experts located in New Port Richey, FL.
- Experienced – Our sponsoring dental laboratory has decades of denture experience.
- Analog & Digital – The very best of both for a beautiful smile! 3D Printed Digital Dentures! *SIRONA Certified
- In-House Payment Plans – Fast & Easy Approval
- Help For Our Veterans – Lane Dental Labs, Inc. is a proud sponsor of “Smiles 4 Tampa Bay.” & “The SmileFaith Veterans Dental Clinic. Each order serves to provide charitable dental care for our Veterans located in the Tampa Bay area & beyond.
How do I qualify?
Smiles 4 Tampa Bay provides dental services for individuals who otherwise cannot afford private insurance or care, and fall within 200% FPL 2019-2020. If you have private dental insurance, please utilize those services with your primary dentist.
Can I schedule an appointment?
Suggested donation fees go to support SmileFaith Veterans Dental Clinic, a non-profit ministry of SmileFaith, Inc. “Serving those who have already served us!”
Premier Digital Dentures
Ultimate Partial Dentures
- Adjustments included for 30 days w/ any hardware
- Extractions only done when part of plan of treatment to receive hardware installation
Frequently asked questions
Consultation visits have a $50 suggested donation, which includes comprehensive exam & x-rays.
Sorry, we do not accept insurance as we are a nonprofit organization. All services rendered are at a suggested donation fee.
Smiles 4 Tampa Bay is a low cost dental clinic that provides dental services for individuals who otherwise cannot afford private insurance or care, and fall within 200% FPL 2019-2020. If you have private dental insurance, please utilize those services with your primary dentist.
No, most of our dentures require 2-4 office visits depending on patients individual treatment plan.
Sorry, we do not currently offer any type of implant prosthetics.
Yes, some restrictions may apply depending on condition of current prosthesis.
Yes, we do offer some other dental services such as extractions, fillings, crowns, etc… but only when required in your plan of treatment in order to receive a prosthesis, such as a denture or partial.
Only local anesthetic is available. Those who require further sedation should seek another source of treatment.
Initial consultation usually takes 1 hour. Follow-up appointments can vary depending on treatment recommendation.
We accept cash, credit, or debit card. Paypal payments are also accepted.