Smiles 4 Tampa Bay is a low cost dental clinic that helps patients to be able to smile again through quality dental care. We assist our patients with an affordable suggested donation schedule and setup a payment plan that can fit their specific budget with no insurance required. Suggested donation fees go to support the SmileFaith Veterans Dental Clinic, which offers charitable dental care to under-served Veterans in the Tampa Bay area & beyond.
Why Smiles 4 Tampa Bay?
- Low Cost Dental Clinic – Why pay thousands when you can pay so little for excellent quality? We are the nonprofit dentist in your community who truly cares.
- Local – We are dental technology experts located in New Port Richey, FL.
- Experienced – Our sponsoring dental laboratory has decades of denture experience.
- Analog & Digital – The very best of both for a beautiful smile! 3D Printed Digital Dentures! *SIRONA Certified
- Help For Our Veterans – Each order serves to provide charitable dental care for our Veterans located in the Tampa Bay area & beyond.
How do I qualify?
Anyone qualifies for service at Smiles 4 Tampa Bay. At our nonprofit we serve 3 types of patients:
- Veteran Patients
- Charitable Patients (200% FPL)
- Low Cost Dental (General Public)
Bring the following documents along with you when applying for service at Smiles 4 Tampa Bay:
- Photo ID
- List of current medication, vitamins & natural supplements.
- Name and phone number of your primary care physician who you see regularly..
Can I schedule an appointment?
Suggested donation fees go to support SmileFaith Veterans Dental Clinic, a non-profit ministry of SmileFaith, Inc. “Serving those who have already served us!”
Smiles 4 Tampa Bay
is now accepting
Premier Digital Dentures
Ultimate Partial Dentures
Fillings & Crowns
* Adjustments included for 30 days w/ any prosthetic
Frequently asked questions
Consultation visits have a $25.00 suggested donation, which includes comprehensive exam & x-rays.
Sorry, we do not accept insurance as we are a nonprofit organization. All services rendered are at a suggested donation fee.
Yes, Smiles 4 Tampa Bay now offers implants, effective 1/1/2021! Come in for a consultation today and get started on your way to a new smile!
Yes, some restrictions may apply depending on condition of current prosthesis.
Only local anesthetic is available. Those who require further sedation should seek another source of treatment.
Initial consultation usually takes 1 hour. Follow-up appointments can vary depending on treatment recommendation.
We accept cash, credit, or debit card. Paypal payments are also accepted. We also accept Care Credit & One Main Financial.